All orders are packaged by me in my studio in Quito, Ecuador.
I try my best to process all orders within a couple of business days of purchase, but it can take longer during peak periods (holiday seasons, sales, etc...).
You'll receive a notification email with a tracking number once your order has shipped out.
Delivery can take longer during peak periods or if your package is being checked by customs. While I do all I can to ensure your order is delivered on time, I cannot be held responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond my control.
After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email detailing the ordered items and your shipping information. Please double-check these and contact us promptly in case of mistake. If you didn't receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder before contacting us.
Packages come with a tracking number that will be emailed to you the day they ship.
International orders are handled by La Poste until they leave France and are trackable here. Once they arrive in your country, your local postal services take over. This means you'll be able to track your parcel on your local postal services' website with the same tracking number. If the tracking shows that the parcel couldn't be delivered for any reason, please contact your local post office to have further details. Since they are handling your parcel, they would be able to give you information that we don't have. If you have any trouble tracking your parcel please contact us here.
In case of exchange or refund, please contact me promptly by replying to the confirmation email you received when you ordered. I will provide the return address information once your exchange or refund has been approved.
Please note that :
• only t-shirts are eligible for return and exchange
• you can ask for a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt
• once your return is approved, you have 14 days to send the items in their original condition (properly folded in their paper bag with the tag attached)
• returning and reshipping costs will be at your expense (if you paid with Paypal, you can get the returning costs refunded here)
• we encourage you to ship your parcel with tracking to prevent any trouble
• damaged or incomplete items will not be accepted and will be returned to you as we got them, at your expense
• sales items are non-refundable but can be returned for exchange or store credit
• initial shipping costs are non-refundable